tomorrow is my paper anybody tell me the answer of the question given in the picture the question is change these imperative sentence into indirect speech and the upper example is given ISI Tarah Se Hamen Iske likhna Hai Iske Upar Se Dekhkar Hamen is Ki Tarah hi likh likh kar karna hai to please mujhe tell me the answer
- The teacher ordered the students to sit down.
- The doctor advised the patient to rinse his mouth properly.
- The commander ordered the troops not to go ahead.
- I requested my friend to come to my house.
- The officer ordered the peon to put up that notice on the board.