want a essay 'beauty of kashmir' in english.
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.
- northwestern region of Indian subcontinent
- lies between he Great Himalayas and Pir Panjal range
- termed as 'paradise on Earth' by Mughals for its divine beauty
- mesmerising snow capped mountains
- famous tourist places: Laddakh, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Mughal Gardens, Dal Lake, etc.
- Dal Lake known as the "Jewel in the crown of Kashmir".