what are the uses of silk, nylon, wool, jute, cotton?
The uses of the above fibres arte listed below-
- Silk- Silk is a natural fibre obtained from animals. It is used to make expensive clothing items like sarees.
- Nylon- Nylon is a synthetic fibre. It is very strong and generally used to make ropes for activities like flying fox, rapelling, etc.
- Wool- Wool is a natural fibre obtained from animals. It is used as fashionable winter clothing.
- Jute- Jute is a natural fibre obtained from animals. It is used to make gunny bags.
- Cotton- Cotton is a natural fibre obtained from plants. It is used as fluff, cotton balls, chothing, making hankerchief and many more purposes.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
- silk - it is a natural fibre and it is obtained from SILKWORM . People use this to make sarees .
- nylon - it is synthetic fibre and used in make clothes .
- wool - it is a natural fibre and obtained from sheep , goat , ect . People use this to make wool clothes , blankets , ect .
- jute - it is a natural fibre and obtained from plants . People use this to make carpets , robe ,ect .
- cotton - it is a natural fibre obtained from cotton plant . people use this to make cotton clothes .
silk,nylon,wool and cotton is used to make clothes and jute for ropes,bags,etc
of course clothes,carpets,rope,handbag etc....
We need them for making cloths