What is difference between hexagonal pyramid and prism????
HEXAGONAL PRISM - 1. The top and the base of hexagonal prism are congruent.
2. The lateral sides are polygons.
HEXAGONAL PYRAMID - 1. Base is always a hexagon.
2.The lateral faces are always traingles and have a common vertex.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
hexagonal base PRISM:
- the base and the top of this polyhedron are congruent hexagons.
- the lateral sides are rectangles.
- V= 12
hexagonal base pyramid:
- base of this polyhedron is a hexagon and all the other faces join to the common vertex.
- the lateral faces are all triangles.
- V= 7, E= 12 AND F= 7
HOPE IT HELPS. THUMBS UP PLZ:)