What is the difference between breathing and respiration?
The answer to your question by meritnation expert is already given in the link below:
Hope thei will help you,
@Anjali: Good answer!! We really appreciate your contribution to this forum. Keep posting!
1. it is a biochemical process 1. it is a physical process only
2. oxidation of foods take place 2. only gaseous exchange take place
3. it is exothermic process 3. energy nither realsed nor consumed
4. enzymes are esentially required 4. no need of enzymes
5. it includes glycolyis, crab's cycle n ets 5. it includes inhalation n exhalation
hope it helps u