why earth is known as a unique planet?
Earth is called as a unique planet because it is the only planet known that supports life. It has the moderate climatic conditions favouring life. It is also beautiful with so many types of flora and fauna and so many types of species.It has all types of geographical features and the living beings adapt themselves according to the climatic conditions.
Earth is known as a unique planet because:
there are human beings.
air which includes oxygen,carbondioxide etc.
the atmosphere which has layers including the ozone layer which protects us from the harmful ultraviiolet rays of the sun.
water,plants which give us food.
conditions favourable to life is probably found only on the earth.the earth is neither toohot nor too cold.it has water and air,which are very essential for our survival.the air has life supporting gases like oxygen.because of these reasons,the earth is a unique planet in the solar system.
If evolution works to evolve life to fit the existing environments, why has it not equally conquered all of the various environments here and elsewhere?
Earth is far better suited for life than any other planet, yet even here most of the environments are too hot, too cold, too far underground or too far above ground to support much life. In the many thousands of miles of changing environments from the center of the earth to the edge of its atmosphere, there are only a few meters of habitable environment for most life forms, and therefore, almost all creatures are forced to live there. Although in our solar system only the earth was made to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18), even on the earth only a thin slice is ideally suited for most life-forms, including those we are most familiar with, such as mammals, birds, and reptiles.
This thin section, though, is teeming with life. It is estimated that an acre of typical farm soil, six inches deep, has several tons of living bacteria, almost a ton of fungi, two hundred pounds of one-cell protozoan animals, about one hundred pounds of yeast, and the same amount of algae.
1) first thing is that earth lies on goldelog zone arround the sun for which it has many conditions which supports life
2) earth recieves adequate amount of heat and light from sun which just perfect for the life exixtance on this earth
3) earth is a planet where there is a large amount of water for which it is also called unique
4) earth has an envelope of air for which life is possible on this planet
5) earth has an atmosphere which sorrounds it save it from different calamities
follow me on youtube
my youtube account - piyush lenka
HOPE IT HELPS
b) All Conditions To Live A Life e.g. Water, Temperature, Distance From Sun, Gravitation, Air, Gases Like Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen etc., Soil Which Has Minerals For Plants, Sunlight
c) Biodiversity-Adaptations Of Different Types Of Animals And Plants To Make Their Living Suitable On Earth.
1) Optinum temperature on account of its favourable position in the solar system.
2) Life supporting oxygen and the protective envelop of atmosphere.
3) Presence of water in various forms essential for living beings.
4) Land with various relief features and productivity.
Elements of earth that supports living things :
These above elements are only present on earth.
That is why earth is also known as a unique planet
1 Earth is only planet that has water and air
2 It is the planet which contain oxygen which is important for living being
3 It has atmosphere which protect us from ultra violent (uv) rays , meteoroids etc
This is how Earth is called a unique planet