Write a diary entry in 50-60 words describing a good deed that you did recently
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Today, I had the most gratifying experience of my life.
- I left home skiping and jumping as I was going to the mall to spend the whole day with my friends.
- We had planned to watch a movie, play video games and eat pizzas.
- As I turned the corner of my street, I saw that an old lady was standing to one side of the road, unable to cross the busy road on her own.
- I wanted to ignore her as I was getting late for the movie.
- But, I just could not leave her standing there and finally went upto her.
- I offered to help her across the road.
- Once we crossed the road, I decided to walk her to her house that she said was close by.
- The blessings she gave me were any day better than watching a movie.