Write an article in about 120-150 words on the topic 'Corruption is gnawing our country'.
Please give me such an article so that I get 8/8
Few points which might be taken into consideration while preparing your answer are:
- Corruption erodes the basic faith in democracy, law and order of a country. It leads to violations of human rights.
- It has adverse effects on the delivery of basic social services. It has a particularly harmful impact on the poor.
- Corruption is gnawing at the very fabric of our country: there is corruption in politics wherein leaders look after only their vested interest and use public money for private gain.
- Corrupt bureaucrats eat at the integrity of the system and there is delayed justice for the masses, misuse of funds meant for public welfare, meting out of favours to relatives and friends.
- The law enforcement agencies too are corrupt: bribes are accepted to free the guilty and turn a blind eye to criminal activities.
- Even the fields of education and medicine have become a corrupt business!
- Youth should be taught to yearn for success through hard work and perseverance.
- They should be made self-reliant rather than letting them dream about gaining success through short-cuts which would provide them ample opportunities to make black money.
- Youth must be involved in both the formulation and implementation of policies against corruption. Clubs and different fraternities should be formed for such purposes.
- Youth could be role models to the young and try try to change the thinking of the older generation.