Write the short note on bloody Sunday in points . Answer quick please ??
1) During 1904, prices of staple food increased and wages of Russian workers decreased by 20 per cent.
2) Four members of the Assembly of Russian Workers who rebelled against this were dismissed at the Putilov Iron Works. As a result, more than one lakh workers started strike at St Petersburg demanding an increase in wages, reduction in their working hours and development in working conditions.
3) Social Democrats and Socialist Revolutionaries along with peasants and factory workers demanded a constitution during the revolution of 1905.
4) Many were killed and injured by the police in the demonstration of workers led by Father Gapon.
5) This event was known as bloody Sunday which resulted in chain of events called the 1905 Revolution.