You are Ashu , your school arranged an educational tour to South India . You were one of the members of the tourist party . Write a letter to your friend discribing your experience during the tour and the places visited by you.
You can include the following points in your letter:
- South India is full of temples and thus you can discuss about the relevance of these temples at various places.
- You can discuss the weather condition and vegetation of Pondicherry.
- You can include the places like Chennai, Bengaluru, Kathmandu, Rameshwaram as examples.
- To discuss about the importance of vegetation and trees you can discuss about places like Ooty.
- While travelling through different places what all you learnt and how you maintained a record for the same for ex- by clicking photographs, maintaining a diary and so on.
- South India is also considered to be the most literate part of India therefore their culture can also be discussed.