The purpose of writing a notice is to provide necessary information about an event or activity that is to take place in the near future. This event could be an exhibition, an excursion, a competition, a camp, an inauguration, a meeting, etc.
Points to remember:
1. A notice should always be enclosed in a box.
2. Name of the school/organization must always be placed at the top center position and written in block letters.
3. The word ‘Notice’ and the title must also be written in block letters.
4. A notice should contain all the necessary details, such as:
Name of the issuing agency (school, etc)
Subject and date of issue/release of the notice
Date and time/duration (when?)
What has to be done in order to participate
whom to contact
name and designation of the authorized signatory
5. If required, lines like ‘for further details, contact the undersigned’ may ...
To view the complete topic, please