- The Concept of Arithmetic Progression
- An arithmetic progression is a list of numbers in which the difference between any two consecutive terms is equal.
- In an AP, each term, except the first term, is obtained by adding a fixed number called common difference to the preceding term.
- The common difference of an AP can be positive, negative or zero.
- 1. is an AP whose first term and common difference are 3 and 3 respectively.
- 2. is an AP whose first term and common difference are 7 and –2 respectively.
- 3. is…
To view the complete topic, please