System Of Particles And Rotational Motion
Types of motion
- Translational Motion
- Motion of a rigid body along a staright line path.
- All the particles of the body move together i.e, they have the same velocity at any instant of time.
- Rotational Motion
- Motion of rigid body about a fix point.
- Every particle of the body moves in concentric circles about the fix point.
- Combination of translational and rotational motion
- Motion of body in which body rotates while moving.
- Motion of a tyer on the road.
- Centre of mass of a body is a point at which the whole mass of the body is supposes to be concentrated.
- Position of centre of mass of discreet distribution of mass
- Position of centre of mass of continuous distribution of mass
To view the complete topic, please