- In a pictograph, pictures of objects are used for representing data. Tally marks cannot be used for representing huge numbers. However, these numbers can be represented with the help of pictographs.
- Data can also be represented by using bar diagram or bar graph. In a bar graph, bars of uniform width are drawn horizontally or vertically. These bars are placed at equal distance from each other. The length of each bar gives the required information.
- The data in an unorganised form is called raw data. In order to draw meaningful inferences from a data, we need to organise the data systematically.
We can organise a data in the following ways:
- Frequency distribution table
- Pie chart
- Construction of grouped frequency distribution table:
To view the complete topic, please