Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2010 Business Studies (SET 1) - Solutions
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
- Question 1
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]
1. For Partnership Organisation Minimum _________ number of persons are required.
2. The World Trade Organisation is established in _________
(a) New York
3. Businessmen are the _________ of the society.
4. The Consumer's Protection Act was passed in the year _________
5. Management means to _________
(c) HelpVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 2
Q.1 (B) Match the pairs : [5 Marks]Group 'A'Group 'B'
(a) Private Company (1) Top level management (b) State Commission (2) 16 Principles of management (c) Direction and Control (3) Maximum 20 members (d) Henry Fayol (4) Lower level management (e) Natural Disaster (5) War (6) Compensation more than Rs. 20,00,000 (7) Earthquakes (8) 14 principles of management (9) Maximum 50 members (10) Compensation upto Rs. 20,00,000
- Question 3
Q.1 (C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]1. A public company can commence its business after getting _________ certificate.
2. A business organisation is the essential part of _________.3. State Commission is established by _________ Government.
4. The concept of scientific management was introduced by _________5. _________ involves all aspects of business.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 4
Q.2 Write short notes on any Three of the following: [15 Marks]1. Features of Business Environment.
2. Need of Principles of Management.3. Features of Total Quality Management.
4. Business Ethics.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 5
Q.3 Distinguish between the following. (Any Three): [15 Marks]1. Joint Hindu Family Business and Co-operative Society.
2. Private Sector and Public Sector.3. Administration and management.
4. District Forum and State Commission.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 6
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three): [15 Marks]1. Disaster Management is concerned with rehabilitation of those who are affected by disaster.
2. Staffing is a continuous process.3. The Managers receive orders from Lower level management.
4. Consumer Movement is a Political Movement.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 7
Q.5 Write short answers of the following. (Any Two): [10 Marks]1. Explain the importance of Co-ordination.
2. What is the need of Privatisation?3. Explain the features of Professional Management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 8
Q.6 Define Partnership organisation and explain its advantages and disadvantages. [10 Marks]OR
Define Co-operative Organisation and explain its features.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 9
Q.7 Explain the functions of the different levels of Management. [10 Marks]OR
Define Direction and explain its importance.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 10
Q.8 Define social responsibilities of Commercial Organisations and explain their responsibilities towards Consumers and Shareholders.VIEW SOLUTION