- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class 11-science.
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 11 Science
|Class 11 Science RD Sharma|
|Class 11 Science T. R. Jain (2014)|
|Class 11 Science HC Verma - I|
|Class 11 Science Sandeep Garg (2014)|
CBSE Class 11 Science - Important topics
Top QuestionsAsk your question
Displacement is given by , x = alfa + beta t2 + gama t-2 , find the inst...
Asked by Monika, Subject:Physics
2. What is elastic collision? Explain with reason what will happen when ...
Asked by Mamai Banerjee, Subject:Physics
Oxygen is prepared by the catalytic decomposition of KClO3 by the reacti...
Asked by Adeeb Khan, Subject:Chemistry
CBSE Class 11 Science
Our approach towards online study material for CBSE Class 11 Science is based on individual requirements of students, in step with the standards of the CBSE curriculum. Our study material for CBSE Class 11 Science comprises a huge set of study notes, revision notes, practice questions and test papers. Now students can study subjects like Class 11 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Math, English and Economics with expert guidance and abundant resources.
Provisions for CBSE Class 11 Science
- Well-illustrated Class 11 Science study material with supportive videos and animation
- Numerous practice questions for Class 11 Science
- Chapter tests, Live Test Series, Test generator for exam preparation
- Individual progress reports through Formative Assessment
- Class 11 Science OTBA Sample Papers for better scores
- Extensive study module for entrance exams (IIT JEE, AIPMT and others) for Class 11 Science students
- Free NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 11 Science
- T. R. Jain Textbook Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Science
- Active Question-answer forum for students of Class 11 Science
Meritnation’s entrance exam study module is highly advanced and facilitates all-inclusive preparation for Class 11 Science students. We aspire to address all the problems areas faced by students of CBSE Class 11 Science, in their process of learning.