Position: QA Engineer (Delhi NCR)
Meritnation is India leading online tuition company with course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance
examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the
Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India. Meritnation currently has an employee base of 500+
employees comprising sales executives, subject matter experts, academics, technology experts, marketing
Position : QA Engineer
Location : Delhi NCR
Working Days: 5 days working (Monday to Friday).
Brief About the Role
- The candidate should have hands on experience in manual testing, GUI testing, functional testing and
- Good knowledge on automated testing tools preferable open source like JMeter, Selenium etc.
- The candidate should have experience in writing and executing test plan/cases.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC concepts; Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as
- Knowledge of web-based applications is a must.
- Defect reporting, coordination with development team, defect logging, defect tracking tools like Bugzilla
or Bugnet, bug reporting etc
- Completing assigned work with proper focus on design aspects, modular, coding standards, process
adherence, optimized and readable code and minimal rework required
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment with no/minimum
- Self-initiative in reading and learning about new technologies, other modules of the application, newer
and better ways of doing things
- Good teamwork, positive and constructive collaboration and communication with everybody
Both Manual and Automation testing covering functional and performance testing.
Experience : 2+ Years relevant experience.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree