Understanding Elementary Shapes
- One complete turn of the hand of a clock is one revolution. The angle of one revolution is called a complete angle.
- A right angle is of a revolution and a straight angle is of a revolution.
- 1 complete angle = 2 straight angles = 4 right angles
- 1 straight angle = 2 right angles
- If an angle measures less than a right angle then it is known as an acute angle.
The following angles are acute:
- If an angle measures more than a right angle but less than a straight angle, then it is an obtuse angle.
The following angles are obtuse: …
To view the complete topic, please