The Reproductive System
- Reproduction: It is a biological process through which living organisms produce offsprings similar to themselves.
- Modes of reproduction: Sexual and asexual reproduction.
- Sexual reproduction
- It involves the fusion of male and female gametes.
- Male gametes are called sperms and female gametes are called ova.
- The type of reproduction, which involves only a single parent and the new individuals are formed without fusion of gametes, is known as asexual reproduction.
Male and Female Reproductive Systems
- Reproductive events in humans –
- Male re…
To view the complete topic, please