Chemistry and its importance
Importance of Chemistry
What is chemistry?
Chemistry is the branch of science which deals with the study of various substances around us. This includes study of their composition, methods of preparation, properties, and reactions with other substances.
Branches of Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: Deals with the structure of matter and the theories and laws which explain the transformation of matter from one form into another.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Deals with the chemistry of elements other than carbon and its related compounds.
- Organic Chemistry: Deals with the reactions of compounds of carbon.
- Analytical Chemistry: Deals with separation, identification and quantitative determination of the compositions of different substances.
- Biochemistry: Deals with the chemistry of …
To view the complete topic, please