Secret of Sour Taste
- Acid is a substance which dissolves in water to furnish ions as only positively charged ions.
- Basicity of the acid refers to the number of hydrogen ions furnished by one or more molecule of an acid, on dissolving in water.
- Organic acids are obtained from plants or the animals. Examples are acetic acid, ascorbic acid.
- Inorganic acids are obtained from minerals present in earth. Examples are sulphuric acid, carbonic acid.
- Strong acids are the acids in which more t…
To view the complete topic, please