Find a rational nmber which in its standard form is equal to 4/5 and the sum of its numerator and denominator is 27.
Pls can u solve these sums with explanations??
5. Find five rational numbers between -3/8 and 1/9.
6. The sum of two rational numbers is -2. If one of the numbers is -14/5, find the other.
7. What number should be added to -5/8 so as to get -3/2?
8. What number should be subtracted from -2/3 to get -1/6?
9. Is the difference of two rational numbers a rational number?
10. What is the negative of a negative rational number?
express 0.17 as vulgar fraction.
what is vulgar fraction?
divide rs 60 in the ratio of 1:2 between kirti and kamal
Pls can you solve the following sums with explanations??
Your recipe for cookies requires 2 5/8 cups of flour. You want to make a double
recipe, and have 5 1/4 cups of flour. Do you have enough flour?
3. From a rope 11 m long, two pieces of lengths 13/5 m and 33/10 m are cut off. What is the
length of the remaining rope?
4. A drum full of rice weighs 241/6 kg. If the empty drum weighs 55/4 kg, find the weight of rice
in the drum.
5. Rita had $300. She spent 1/3 of her money on notebooks and 1/4 of the remainder on
stationery items. How much money is left with her?
6. Find the cost of 17/5 meters of cloth at $147/4 per meter.
7. A car is moving at an average speed of 202/5 km/hr. How much distance will it cover in 15/2
8. One liter of petrol costs $187/4. What is the cost of 35 liters of petrol?
9. An airplane covers 1020 km in an hour. How much distance will it cover in 25/6 hours?
10. The cost of 7/2 meters of cloth is $231/4. What is the cost of one meter of cloth?
11. A cord of length 143/2 m has been cut into 26 pieces of equal length. What is the length ofeach piece?
12. The product of two rational numbers is 48/5. If one of the rational number is 66/7, find the
other rational number.
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.