Board Paper of Class 10 2011 Maths (SET 1) - Solutions
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. The question paper consists of 34 questions divided into four sections A, B, C and
3. Section A contains 10 questions of 1 mark each, which are multiple choices type
questions, Section B contains 8 questions of 2 marks each, Section C contains 10
questions of 3 marks each, Section D contains 6 questions of 4 marks each.
4. There is no overall choice in the paper. However, internal choice is provided in one
question of 2 marks, 3 questions of 3 marks each and two questions of 4 marks each.
5. Use of calculators is not permitted.