Nutrition and Diet
- Sources of carbohydrates - Wheat, potato, maize, sweet potato, etc.
- Sources of proteins - Pulses, milk, fish, meat, etc.
- Sources of fats - Oil, ghee, milk, butter, etc.
- Sources of vitamins -
- Vitamin A: Carrot, papaya, fish oil, etc.
- Vitamin B: Liver, wheat, rice, etc.
- Vitamin C: Lemon, amla, tomato, etc.
- Vitamin D: Milk, butter, eggs, fish, etc. Our body can also synthesize vitamin D in presence of sunlight
- Vitamin E: Soyabeans, whole grain cereals, eggs, sprouts etc.
- Sources o…
To view the complete topic, please