The Road Not Takenis biographical poem. Therefore, some personal biographical information is relevant to the deeper understanding of the poem we have read. Go to www.encarta.com and complete the following worksheet about Robert Frost.
(a) What “momentous decision” was made by Frost in 1912?
(b) How old was he when he had to make this decision?
(c)Why was it so difficult to make this decision? Think and give more than one reason.
(d) Was the “road” Frost had taken easy “to travel”?
(e) Do you think he wrote “The Road Not Taken” before sailing from the USA to England or after?
(f) Can you quote a line or two from the poem that can support your answer?
(g) Do you think Frost finally became popular in America as a poet?
essay on life without paper
Can I get the summary of the poem The Road not taken
Describe the two roads that author comes across
" The Road not taken is a poem of all times ." Comment .
1. Where does the traveler find himself? What problem does he face?
2. Discuss what these phrases mean to you.
(i) A yellow wood
(ii) It was grassy and wanted wear
(iii) The passing there
(iv) Leaves no step had trodden black
(v) How way leads on to way
3. Is there any difference between the two roads as the poet describes them
(i) in stanzas two and three?
(ii) in the last two lines of the poem?
4. What do you think the last two lines of the poem mean? (Looking back, does the poet regret his choice or accept it?)
SUMMARY OF THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
poetic devices used in the poem the road not taken
which road would you choose?why?
please help me by solving this question.
1. Have you ever had to make a difficult choice (or do you think you will have difficult choices to make)? How will you make the choice (for what decisions)?
2. After you have made a choice do you always think about what might have been, or do you accept the reality?
write the script of and present a skit that demonstrates decision making and conflict resolution.
WHAT IS THE MESSAGE IN THE POEM`ROAD NOT TAKEN`?
Autobiography of robert frost in detail n comparison of robert life to the poem?????????
The poet robert frost in the poem the road not taken describes ho decision making is very important in a persons life:how energy decisions affect our life so it should be taken wisely, comment 100 words
Please tell fastly
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.