Select Board & Class
Q- 1 - Rearrange the words to form meaningful sentences : -
1- the / body / sleep is / essential / a good night's / for
2- to / catch / people / get / sleep / colds / 7 hours / who / less than / of / are / are likely
3- loss of / may also / appetite / they / experience
. Rearrange the following words and phrase to form meaningful sentence : (3)
Reaarange the following?
(1) thousands / over a / appear to / the / paintings / many / Bradshaw / periods of / painted / have been / of / years
(2) demonstrate / artistic / technical / these / skill / remarkable / and / paintings / finesse
(3) cultural / they seem / into a society / refinement / to offer / an insight / an advanced / which possessed / level of
please answer fast , my exam is day after tommorow
Name the types of sentences with examples in both narrations. (direct &indirect narration)
tomorrow is my test so reply me faster
rearrange the jumbled words:-
a. was a/ about twenty / childhood / delight / years ago.
b. the leisure hours / of a child / of the tv / to day / are spent / in front /
c. of most / now-a-days / the attitude / parents is / different/
rearrange the following to form meaningful sentences:
1. long enogh/ the mother/ him/ does not/ to worry/ there/ leave him
2. infect/ viruses/ file system/ the network/ the host files/ corrupting/ of
3. extinction / crisis/ explosive/ an/ consumption/ had led/ growth and/ an
4. that have/ Earth's history/ mass extinctions/ the / threatens/ periodically during/ occurred/ the/ and/ to surpass
Rearrange the following words/phrases to make meaningful sentence
(a) emotional state/ anger/accompanied/changes/is an/biological/ by
essay on hud hud cyclone
Rearrange the following:
a) they/venomous/are/the longest/of all/snakes
b) are shy/they/and/humans/will avoid/whenever possible
c) live/they/mainly in the/plains of India/rainforests/and
how to reorder sentences in a shorter way
Rearrange the following words and phrases to form meaningful sentensenes.
1. of nature / biodiversity / the / is/ variety of life forms / interact to support / that / and sustain / balance / the
2. extinction / crisis/ explosie / an / consumption/ had led / growth and / an
3. one everyday / scientists / that /estimate / rate of / species are disappearing / the / at
4. an spread / or een a D / a true irus / through the internet /or a USB drie
d) blood/ before/ the doctor/ all/ screens/ donors/ donations.
please rearrange these sentences
(a) should not conflict religion create and division .
(b) promote unity and it should peace .
(c) preach same all the thing religion .
please reply soon
infect/viruses/file system/the network/the host files/corrupting/of
pls give me a more faster way to do sentence reordering
invention/of a/natural/based /on /the/second solution /a synthetic/language/was the /language
rearrange the following jumbled sentences-
1. pools of/ and drains/ dirty black water/ hit a human settlement,/ that go nowhere/ and you will see,
2. there will/ we have forgotten/ are humans/ a basic fact:/ be excreta/ they go nowhere/ if there/ because
g)a lot of/ requires/ mountaineering/ a/ expendition/ careful/ planning.
how to crack jumbled words? i need help i face a lot of problem with this
rearrange the sentence
expelled/poison gland /that is / it is/ from the/ a substance
please unjumble these words given below
1. runway visibility/to/reduced/1000 metres/the /it
2. it/a dozen/were/due to/flights/about/delayed
3.other cities/many/were diverted/flights/to/incoming
4. two days/predicted/for/shallow fog/ the next/ has been
PLEASE RE-ARRANGE THESE WORD CORRECTLY AND MAKE MEANINGFUL SENTENCES
1- had / sarita / the / man / old / her / remarks / upset with
2- respect / old / people / most / we / and / them / care / for
3- always / try / those / to / help / need / from / it / you / who
h) waterproof tents/ light warm/ the equipment/ includes/ and oxygen cylinder/clothing.
Three types / of / tears / with / exist / different / purposes
what is meant by subject-verb-object strucyure ???
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)