exercise in transformation of sentences
speech on "play outdoor games"
what is the difference between conjunctions and prepositions???? and what do u exactly mean by prepositions???
easy to remember conjunction (FAN BOYS)
Join the following sentences using suitable conjuctions.
I will be so glad. This job is finished.
I will go to the market i have finished my work.
We went very early We got the best seats.
I didnt like the film at all i watched it till the end.
We drove very slowly It was raining very hard.
Join the following by using conjuctions
1. The sun rises in the east.The sun sets in the west.
2. He is unhappy.He is rich.
3. She plays piano.She plays the flute.
4. I cannot draw.I cannot sing.
5. You can stay at home.You can come with me
6. I lived in Delhi.I left the school
7. The weather is good.I go for a morning walk
we are following Buzzworld in english . kindly give solution for these books also.
GIVE MORE EXAMPLES
I have one problem.
When to use till and when to use untill?
what is the difference between conjunction and interjunction?
fill in the blank
options: 1)than 2)when 3)who 4)whom
give more examples on conjunction
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.