Select Board & Class
why do mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them ?
why do bubbles come out of a lump of soil when it is in water?
how will you show that air contains water vapour?
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
hw is the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide is maintained in the atmosphere?
how does dust particles in air help in causing rain?
Why does a
lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
how is the oxygen in the atmosphere replaced?
why don't we feel the pressure exerted by atmosthere?
why during an incident of fire, one is advised to wrap a woollen blanket over the burning object ?????????
what are bad effects of a mobile phone on our body?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduce air pollution?
Which gas has the highest percentage in Air ?
how the animals live in the soil breath?
1) Why do traffic policeman wear masks at crowded crossroads??
2) How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and CO2 in the air ( or in theatmosphere)???
which of the gases present in the air a)most b)least soluble in water?
why the transparent glass of windows if not wiped off regularly appears hazy
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
1) What is the suspended carbon particles present in air?
2) Which gas is produced after burning?
3)____________ and _______________ are the two components of air that causes the rusting of iron.
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
Mention any six uses of air.
How can you show that an empty glass is really not empty but fill with air
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
does nitrogen support burning?
How will you show that air dissolve in water
state two ways in which oxygen is removed from atmosphere.
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
what are the uses of nitrogen
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
list some gases that are mixed in air ?
what is stomata?
I have to give a speech on stephen hawking tommorow(28-2-13) !who ever will give it to me I will give him 1 thumbs up
1) People living in acertain region have a high incidence of skin cancer can you identify one possible cause for this?
2) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm but not hot. He thought the fish would like that however all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Air contains Nitrogen and Oxygen.How will you prove it.
What is inert gas ?
which gas supports burning?
Name the component of air which does not support burning.
what dangers will have to face if the proportions of oxygen and nitrogen in the undergo toa change?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduces air pollution?
what are the main compounds of air? what are toxic gases in air? how they are formed?
Some animals live under the soil so how do they breath? does the soil help them to breath?
Name any four gases present in air?Also explain them?
. OUR EARTH IS COVERED WITH A ATMOSPHERE , WHICH IS A THIN LAYER OF AIR . IF AIR IS TRANSPARENT THEN WHY CANT WE SEE THE SPACE THROUGH OUR ATMOSPHERE WHICH IS TRANSPARENT?
An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot.he thought the fish would like that. However, all is fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Will the tiny air bubbles seen before the water actually boils,also appear if we do this activity by reheating boiled water kept in an air tight bottle?
write just a few sentences for an imaginary situation if any one of the following gases disappear from the atmosphere
a)oxygen b)nitrogen c)carbon dioxide
Have you seen vapour trail produced by a high flying aeroplane? What can be a possible explaination for this?
how can the presence of carbon dioxide be tested?
What is ozone layer?
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)