Who says this to whom and why?
1. “My wife knows best how to run the house.”
2. “But is it right, my son, to keep mum and not say what you consider just and fair?”
3. “What have you to say in your defence?”
4. “I can’t pay you a penny for the wretched beast you sold me.”
5. “Victory to the panchayat. This is justice.”
1. Jumman said this to his aunt because he was shameless and had grown tired of her.
2. Jumman’s aunt said this to Algu. She had gone to Algu for help but Algu had politely refused her plea. He did not want to go to the panchayat be…
To view the solution to this question please