- Air pollution
- The major cause of air pollution is the burning of fossil fuels in industries and automobiles.
- Electrostatic precipitator: It is used for the removal of particulate matter produced in the exhaust of factories. Scrubber can be used for removing gases like sulphur dioxide.
- According to CPCB, particulate size 2.5 micrometer and less in diameter (PM 2.5) are harmful to human health.
- Catalytic converter: It is used for removing un-burnt hydrocarbons produced in automobiles.
- Measures for preventing air pollution –
- Planting more tree
- Using clean, renewable sou…
To view the complete topic, please