Animals in Daily Life
- Food from animals
- Milk is obtained from cow, buffalo, goat, and camel.
- Meat is obtained from chicken, goat, and sheep.
- Eggs are obtained from chicken and ducks.
- Animal husbandry
- The science of rearing animals for a commercial purpose on a large scale is known as animal husbandry. It includes feeding, breeding, disease control and providing shelter and care.
- For obtaining silk, silkworms are reared on a large scale. A female silk moth gives hundreds of eggs on the mulberry leaf. The eggs are then hatched by keeping them under the right temperature and humidity conditions. Then, the silk caterpillars are fed on mulberry leaves. After 20-25 days, caterpil…
To view the complete topic, please