Select Board & Class
name five plants and their parts that we eat
which is plant whose all part are edible
NAME THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOOD EATEN IN DIFFERENT STATES OF INDIA?
Are crows herbivores,carnivores or omnivores?
Where do we get these food items from?
slogan on pollution
why does a mosquito not have teeth?
What are the ways we can think of to avoid wastage of food
Is rat a herbivore or a carnivore or a omnivore
can you tell me at least 5 animals that give milk to us
Which are the5 plants whose more than one part can be eaten
Is there any other source of food other than plants and animals?
What are the two main sources of food?
does everyone around you get enough food to eat? if not , why?
why carrot is red and spinach is green?
Some Food Chain end up at Herbivores. True/False? Why
why earth is known as a unique planet?
Why do we need standard units of measurement?
Names of plants that grow in water and which are eaten as food?
please tell me why boiled seeds can not be sprouted
why are green plants known as producers?
I WANT A SPEECH AS I WANT TO CONTEST FOR SCHOOL PREFECT
Name a plant that has two or more edible parts?
In what way is a scavenger useful to the enviornment?
explain how the milk which we get from cow actually comes from the plants.
what is a sanguinivore? what kind of food does it eat?
Why are human beings called omnivores ? Give two examples of omnivores.
Is hen a herbivore or carnivore or omnivore
Q- Names of 5 water plants that we eat ?
what are carbohydrates?
our food comes from sources other than plants and animals
1) Q. What is a food chain? Explain with an example.
2) Q. How are the of carniores different from those of herbivores?
3) Q. What are parasites? Explain giving two examples.
THE BURSTING OF CRACKER IS A WHICH TYPE OF CHANGE?
give reason : all living beings do not need same kind of food .
name some food item with plant as the major source
name four ingredients of food obtained from plants.
name two plants and their parts which are the ingredients of a food.
HOW ARE GREEN PLANTS AND NON GREEN PLANTS DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER THAN THEIR COLOUR DIFFERENCE ?
any plant in which more than one or two parts are edible
In what way a carnivore is different from parasite?
how to prevent wastage of food?
How can honey become an animal product?????????????
is egg veg or non-veg and why ?
why do we get hicups
MAKE A LIST OF FOOD ITEMS TAKEN BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE OF DIFFRENT REGIONS OF INDIA
we cook food in our kitchen,and hence we are producers?Give reason
WHAT ARE SPROUTED SEEDS?
from which animal we get oil
if one member of the food chain disappears what will happen
Is ant a herbivore, carnivore or omnivore?
1. Name a spice that is obtained from the bark of tree?
2. Why is a bear said to be an omnivore?
3. Make a list of any two breakfast items find out whether the ingredients are plant origin or animal origin?
4. Why do honey bees collect nectar from flowers
5. Why do human beings have different types of teeth?
6. Animal - A has flat broad teeth,while animal B has sharp, pointed teeth. What type of feeding habits do you think they have?
7. -------- have wide teeth to grind the food
8.----------have sharp pointed teeth to tear the fish
9. ------- are highly nutritious
10. The part of a plant which we eat are called ---------- parts of the plant
11. -------------- have special features which allow them to eat digest both plants animals
12 ---------- involves soaking seeds draining water then leaving them till they germinate
what is the source of salt?
is milk veg or non - veg .
Does anybody knows what is the popular food item of Rajasthan
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)