Select Board & Class
exercise in transformation of sentences
speech on "play outdoor games"
what is the difference between conjunctions and prepositions???? and what do u exactly mean by prepositions???
easy to remember conjunction (FAN BOYS)
Join the following by using conjuctions
1. The sun rises in the east.The sun sets in the west.
2. He is unhappy.He is rich.
3. She plays piano.She plays the flute.
4. I cannot draw.I cannot sing.
5. You can stay at home.You can come with me
6. I lived in Delhi.I left the school
7. The weather is good.I go for a morning walk
we are following Buzzworld in english . kindly give solution for these books also.
Join the following sentences using suitable conjuctions.
I will be so glad. This job is finished.
I will go to the market i have finished my work.
We went very early We got the best seats.
I didnt like the film at all i watched it till the end.
We drove very slowly It was raining very hard.
Join the following sentences using suitable conjunctions.
1)she was hungry.she hadn't eaten anything
are u allowed to use for
GIVE MORE EXAMPLES
I have one problem.
When to use till and when to use untill?
what is the difference between conjunction and interjunction?
what will be the conjunction in this sentence
The project must be completed.it does not matter what it cost.
fill in the blank
options: 1)than 2)when 3)who 4)whom
give more examples on conjunction
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST WORD IN ENGLISH
I cannot sing. I cannot play any musical instruments.
I made a lot of friends. At the time i was in Mumbai.
You could stay at home . You could come with me.
You must tell truth. You will be called a coward.
He avoided his family members. He stopped calling his friends.
can v join the sentence :- *Some books are ammusing. Some books are dull* ..as..... Some books are amusing but some are dull???????/ pl.. respond fast.. dis is a ques of the chapter CONJUCTION...
i want to print some worksheets from English , Conjections chapter , how to get those things ?
Q- Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions from the brackets.
1. The family made a living __________ begging _______________ door __________ door. (by/in/to/from)
2. I was disappointed _______________ my marks in the last test. This time I am hoping =_____________ better marks. (for/of/by/in)
Q- Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions.
1. Has there been any reduction _____________ the price _____________ vegetables.
2. All facts point __________ his involvement ____________ the crime.
3. He is addicted _____________ work and is always buried ____________ his books.
4. Meera arrives ___________ Friday __________ a train that reaches _____________ midnight.
5. A big grin spread ___________ Peters face when thought ____________ his birthday.
6. Marty was infected ____________ a virus but was soon cured _____________ it.
7. All children look forward ______________ their birthdays eagerly.
Read the paragraph below.There are five errors of conjuctions in it.spot the error and correct.
Zubin was late in reaching the meeting point so that his bicycle had a flat tyre half way on his ride.His friends,Paras and Mohit, had been waiting patiently for quite some time,until they were now beginning to get restless.Zubin was well-known for not keeping his promise.Although he was not very punctual by habit.They decided that since Zubin does not appear for another fifteen minutes,they will go to the magic show without him.Just then,they spotted him,speeding up to them,shouting but waving one hand wildly to catch their attention.
Can anyone answer it please?
what is conjuctions
Where do i find the chapter connector's exercise?
in details about conjunctions,its types,its uses with example
Are yet and but same?
IS WITH A CONJUNCTION
I WANT TO DO TO INDIA WITH HER
What is the meaning of subordinate?
we want different types of word which is used as conjuction
what is conjunctions
WHAT IS A CONM
Fill in the blanks with appropriate Conjuctions
________ you tell her the truth _______ i will.
Drive faster________we will not make it to the station in time.
_____ you have decided to participate in the Maths Olympiad,you will need to work out a schedule for preparation.
The path ahead is narrow and very slippery.We____________need to walk very slowly and very carefully.
in case if we cant use and,or.but then what we will use..
What is difference between till and untill?
How can we identify that if is of condition or of doubt?
GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLE
The Children must have gone to bed. The house would not have been so quiet.
Incidents of burglary have increased in our locality. We have decided to keep a dog.
He always helps me if i ask him. We are not best of friends.
Visitors to the library have showed interest. We are now introducing a daily membership scheme.
Talk softly on the phone. Go to the other room.
They did not send us our order. They did not refund our money.
Join each pair using an appropriate subbordinating conjunction to construct a single complex sentence :
1 Nina locked the Door. She went to bed.
2. I chose to sit in the front row. I could see all the actors clearly.
3 We go out for dinner. We always have chinese food.
4.You don't stop wasting time. You won't achieve much in life.
Fill in the blanks with appropriate conjuctions
There were __________ doctors______nurses in the hospital at that time.
I pulled down my cap__________i could somewhat protect my forehead from the cold wind.
_____________ were the streets deserted________ it was ______very dark everywhere.
I could show you a few nice houses ______ you are willing to pay a high rent.
1. Parrots eat the mangoes __________ they ripen .
2. Nita is a good dancer _______________ a good singer.
3._________________ Nursat will study medicine ___________ she will study law.
4._________________ was the apartment spacious, ______________ was it well-it.
5.I will finish this work today __________ I have to stay up all night.
what is meant by subordinate conjunction?
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)