Select Board & Class
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
a) pure water
b) 0.05 M NH3
degree of association is
A 5L vessel contains 0.1 mol LiClNH3. How many moles of NH3 should be added to flask at this temperature to derive backward reaction to completion? [0.728 moles]
Riya D . here .
Actually I had the following doubt in chemical equilibrium chap
QUESTION : The decomposition of N2O4 to NO2 is carried out at 280 degree in chloroform .
When equlibrium is reached ,0.2 mol of N2O4 and 2*10^-3 mol of NO2 re present in a 2L solution .
The equilibium constant for the reaction is
a. 1*10^-2 b.2*10^-3 c. 1*10^-5 d. 2*10^-5
What is the value of the ionisation constantKa of an acid HAif the pH of its 0.01 molar solution is 2?
Find the relation between K1, K2 and K3.
- CO(g) + H2O(g) CO2(g) + H2(g) ; K1
- CH4(g) + H2O(g) CO(g) + 3H2O(g) ; K2
- CH4(g) + 2H2O(g) CO2(g) + 4H2(g) ; K3
(a) cl2gives 2cl, Kc=5* 10^-39
(b) cl2+2NO gives 2NOCl, Kc=3.3 *10^8
(c)cl2+ 2NO2 gives 2NO2Cl,Kc=1.8
(ans) b<c<a (right) if not please explain
(1) When we add small amount of NaOH in acidic buffer solution, pOH of solution is increases
(2) When we add small amount of NaOH in basic buffer solution. pH of solution is decreases
(3) When we add small amount of water in acidic buffer solution, pH of solution is decreases
(4) When 100 mL of 0.2 M CH3COOH react with 100 mL of 0.1 M NaOH buffer solution is formed
Please explain this
(A) 6.01 mol/L
(B) 3.54 mol/L
(C) 4.71 mol/L
(D) 5.84 mol/L