BVP CET is an entrance test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for all engineering aspirants, who wish to pursue engineering courses at the Undergraduate Level in the university. Candidates can appear for the BVP CET 2016 by meeting the Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2016.
- Candidates must have cleared the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Maths and any one optional subject taken together, i.e., Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology and Biology.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions, 100 questions each of Maths and Physics.
- The duration of BVP CET Exam 2016 is 3 hours.
- Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- BVP CET 2016 paper will have questions only in English.
For application by post contact to –
The Admission Office,
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130.
Tel Phone No- 020 24407131/132. Fax 020 24329675