MU-OET or (Manipal University-Online Entrance Test) is conducted by Manipal University, Karnataka, Manipal University-Online Entrance Test is one of the most sought out entrance examinations of the country. This entrance examination is conducted around April for admissions in various Medical and Engineering courses of the University.
MU-OET Paper Pattern:
The exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions and has a duration of around 2.30 hours. The questions of the exam are distributed among the subjects in the following format:
Total Number of Questions
|English and General Aptitude||
Syllabus for MU-OET:
The Questions and syllabus will be based on the 10+2 level as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE.
MU-OET Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible for MU-OET, one has to pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually. A combined 50% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology is also required for eligibility of MU-OET.
- Age Criteria: Students applying for MBBS should be born on or before 31.12.1997 to be eligible to sit for MU-OET.
MU-OET Application Process:
- Application is through online submission of form and payment via credit or debit card.
- Application forms are also available in selected branches of SBI and ICICI Banks.
- Applicants can also write to the given address requesting an application from:
Director, Admissions Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104,Tel: 0 9243777733