Competitive exam season is on these days. NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) just got over. The JEE Advanced 2017 (Joint Entrance Exam) is scheduled for 21st May.
This blog is for all those JEET / NEET aspirants (Meritnation Live premium users) who will be appearing for these exams over the next few years. The JEE or NEET are not exams that you can hope to crack, with a half-baked level of preparation. Although, there are a lot of formula based questions, these exams are also primarily ‘speed tests’; how quickly you can answer maximum questions and get them right, will determine your score.
Keeping this in mind, experts at Meritnation have designed a series of Tests called the ‘Rankers Test Series’. Spread throughout the year, these tests will help build the much required temperament for appearing in highly competitive exams such as JEE/ NEET.
Specifically, here’s how Meritnation Rankers Test Series will boost your JEE/NEET preparation:
- Benefit from a continuous evaluation process as you move along the course
- Detailed reports clearly help you identify your strong & weak topics
- Timed tests that help you manage your time better and improve your speed
- Used a focused approach to brush up on your weak areas without wasting too much time
- Benchmark your performance against that of other aspirants
- Get exposed to a multitude of MCQ questions for practice
- Develop a healthy competitive spirit as you go along; on the basis of your performance on these tests, students of similar competence will be grouped together, by shuffling, at periodic intervals.
The Rankers Test Series will be available for FREE to all Meritnation Live (premium) Test Prep users. These tests will be conducted once every month beginning from this month. (Detailed schedule will be sent on mail.) The 1st Test in the Rankers Test Series is on the 14th of May 2017 for Live users appearing for JEE/NEET in 2018.
All the Best!