The Joint Admission Board (JAB) announced the results of JEE Advanced 2016 on June 12, 2016. The exam was conducted on May 22, 2016. Around 2 lakh students who cleared the JEE (Main) this year, took the Advanced level at 115 cities across the nation.
Jaipur boys clinched the top three ranks this time. The 17-year-old Aman Bansal topped the exam, while Bhavesh Dhingra from Yamuna Nagar and Kunal Goyal have grabbed AIR 2 and AIR 3 respectively. The JAB along with the scores obtained by candidates, have also declared the All India Ranks (AIRs). The result of JEE Advanced 2016 has been declared only for those candidates who have scored the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate, and have appeared in both Paper 1 and 2 of JEE Advanced 2016.
Students can check the results on the official site & download them for future reference.
Steps to check JEE Main Results 2016 results:
- Visit www.jeeadv.ac.in or the Results window
- Click on the link ‘JEE Main 2016 Results’
- Enter all the login details such as registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your results will be displayed on the screen with AIR.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
IIT Guwahati which was the Organising Institute this year has informed that getting a rank in JEE (Advanced) 2016 will not ensure candidates to get admission in IITs or ISM, adding that rank lists will be prepared based on aggregate marks in JEE (Advanced) 2016.