The AIPMT 2015 Retest results were declared on August 17, 2015 by the CBSE. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has announced the schedule of the online counselling. It will be conducted from August 19, 2015 onwards. The MCC will be conducting the counselling for 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) seats.
Changes in the Online UG Counselling for 2015:
1. Previously the counselling would start before grant of permission by the Central govt. to start a new Medical/Dental college, increase MBBS/BDS seats in the existing Medical/Dental colleges and renewal of permission to colleges started in last four years. Hence, before starting the Round-3 of the counselling, the newly created seats were added in the seat matrix for Round 1 & 2. Candidates were required to fill up the fresh choices before Round 3 of counselling started. For 2015, the Central Government has already granted the permission to add those new MBBS/BDS seats to the existing seat matrix. This makes Round 3 of counselling an upgradation round without filling new choices.
2. The Medical Counselling Committee has decided to provide the facility of online resignation (in a case where the candidate is not satisfied with allotted seat or wish to join MBBS/BDS seat allotted through State quota). This will prevent blockage of seats of All India Quota. Candidates can submit online resignation by logging onto the MCC official site using their username and password so that those seats will be available for to All India Quota candidates who allotment in Round 2 & 3 and thereafter for surrender to respective State.
Note: Candidates who resign online will not be eligible to participate in further rounds of counselling.
AIPMT 2015 Counselling Schedule:
|1.||Main counselling registration, Choice Filling and Locking of choices||19 August, 2015 – 21 August, 2015|
|2.||Process of seat allotment for Round-1||22 August, 2015|
|3.||Results of Round-1||23 August, 2015|
|4.||Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College against Round-1||24 – 27 August, 2015 (6 pm)|
|5.||Process of seat allotment for Round-2||1 September, 2015|
|6.||Results of Round-2||2 September, 2015|
|7.||Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College against Round-2||3 – 7 September, 2015 (6 pm)|
|8.||Process of seat allotment for Round-3||9 September, 2015|
|9.||Results of Round-3||10 September, 2015|
|10.||Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College against Round-3||11 – 15 September, 2015 (6 pm)|
|11.||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||15 September, 2015|
Important Documents required at the time of Admission:
1. Admit Card issued by CBSE.
2. Rank card or Result issued by CBSE.
3. Birth Certificate (If Class 10 Passing certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10 Passing certificate.
5. Class 12 Passing certificate
6. Class 12 Mark Sheet.
7. Six passport size photographs.
8. Provisional allotment order which is generated online.
9. Identity Proof.
10. Category & Other Certificates (if Applicable).
Official Medical Council Committee site: http://mcc.nic.in/MCCRes/HomePage.aspx
Resources for AIPMT
Must Cover AIPMT 2015 Questions for Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Download PDF Here)