The National Testing Agency (NTA) reopened the NEET 2020 application process on February 3, Monday to February 9, Sunday (up to 11:50). Aspirants who wish to appear for the entrance exam on May 3, 2020, can fill the application form at the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
Only those candidates who have not been able to complete the application process due to multiple reasons but have successfully completed step one of registration can now complete the step II, III & IV, till the mentioned date.
The registered candidates are allowed to fill only the remaining details such as uploading scanned images and fee payment. This has been done in view of representations received from the registered candidates due to the incompleteness of the NEET 2020 application form.
Steps to complete the application form
If you have completed step 1 of the application process but were unable to go further, you can complete the application process by following the step mentioned below.
Step II: Fill the remaining application form
Candidates are required to fill all the necessary details required in the application form such as:
- Personal details
- Place of birth
- Choice of language of question paper
- Choice of examination center
- Academic details of Class 10, 11 and 12
Step III: Upload all the scanned images/documents
The third step is to upload all the required documents/photographs that are mentioned below.
- Passport photograph: Must be in a white background with the name of the candidate and date of photograph underneath the image. The size of the file should be between 10 KB to 200 KB in JPEG format.
- Scanned signature: Must be done with a black ink pen on a white paper and should be between 4 KB to 30 KB in JPG format.
- Class 10 certificate: Should be in JPG format between 100 KB and 300 KB.
- Left-hand thumb impression: Must be on a white paper with blue ink in JPG format and the size should be between 10 KB and 50 KB.
- Postcard size photo: Should be in JPG format with size between 50KB and 300 KB.
Step IV: Payment of NEET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee online through Debit/Credit/ Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) using State Bank of India/Syndicate Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/Paytm service provider. It is advisable to keep the proof of payment in the form of transaction ID/ receipt in case of online payment safe till admission is complete.
Stay tuned for the latest news on NEET 2020 and other top competitive examinations.